How to use Bifrost SALP Protocol through Zenlink
On 18th of September Bifrost team announced that Zenlink SlotVault DApp is integrated with the Bifrost SALP protocol. In this article I will tell you how you can do it step by step.
- Firstly we have to go to Zenlink SlotVault DApp official website
2. Then we should choose the project for which we would like to contribute our KSM (For this article we will take Altair as the example)
3. You can сheck how many tokens you will get per one locked KSM if you will click on the next box as you can see on the photos below:
4. Next, to contribute we need to click on Contribute button
5. Then we can see that there are 2 modes that we can choose to contribute KSM
Advanced mode - means that you’ll contribute through SALP protocol.
Simple mode - means that your funds will go directly to Kusama crowdloan module and will be locked there.
In this article I’ll show how to use Advanced mode only.
6. After choosing Advanced mode we should click Contribute via Salp button
7. Next, you have to transfer your KSM from Kusama relaychain to Bifrost. If you didn’t do it already, you should click on transfer button, enter the amount that you would like to transfer and approve the transaction
8. After we successfully transfered our KSM to Bifrost relaychain, we need to press the Contribute button, to enter the amount of KSM tokens that we would like to contribute and to approve the transaction in our wallet
9. When your transaction will done successfully, you will be all set!
If you would like to discover more about ZLK tokens rewards you can check my video on YouTube or to make your own research here.
Bifrost official website: https://bifrost.finance/
Zenlink SlotVault official DApp: https://slotvault.zenlink.pro/#/auctions
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Og45sLdwihW-5Ls6kBw9Q